Leonard C Boyle, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, today announced that WINDHAM EYE GROUP, P.C., an ophthalmological medical practice located in Windham, and its owners, DANA WOODS, M.D. and WILLIAM KAUFOLD, M.D., have entered into a civil settlement agreement with the federal and state governments to resolve allegations that they improperly employed an individual who was excluded from all federal healthcare programs.
- CMS Responding to Data Breach at Contractor
- Martin’s Point Health Care Inc. to Pay $22,485,000 to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- Lansing-Area Health System Agrees To Pay $671,300 To Settle False Claims Act Allegations Relating To Improper Billing
- Primary Care Physicians settle false claims allegations for unsupported diagnoses to Medicare Advantage Program
- Senate Subcommittee Hearing – Medicare Advantage Denials and Delays of Care